Robert S. Krueger, DDS
1601 Sherman Avenue, Suite 400
Evanston, IL 60203
Krueger Dental Associates
About Our Office
Krueger Dental Associates offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain beautiful healthy teeth. Dr. Krueger believes strongly that regular preventive care is the foundation to maintain ...
- University of Illinois College of Dentistry at Chicago Doctor of Dental Surgery - 1974
Evanston, IL 60203
Robert S. Krueger, DDS has no appointments available on Book Healthcare.
Rate and Review Robert S. Krueger, DDS
Krueger Dental Associates offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain beautiful healthy teeth. Dr. Krueger believes strongly that regular preventive care is the foundation to maintain optimal oral health and ultimately good overall health. Research has shown a direct link between the bacteria that cause gum disease and systemic diseases. Therefore, prevention of periodontal disease is an important step in maintaining overall health. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums that can destroy bone and other tissues that support the teeth. Our practice is based on regular hygiene visits at 6-month intervals that include a professional cleaning and doctor examination to help prevent gum disease and maintain natural teeth. The level of talent and skills Dr. Krueger has to offer provide a complete line of dental services including cosmetic smile makeovers, preventive dental care, implant supported restorations, and reconstructive analysis and treatment. Dr. Krueger enjoys helping patients make informed decisions about dental care and tailors treatment to meet the long-term goals of each individual. Dr. Krueger also performs root canal therapy, minor oral surgery and provides fillings using the latest tooth-colored restorative materials. Mission Statement Krueger Dental Associates is dedicated to the highest quality of professional care designed for optimal oral health delivered in a warm and comfortable environment. We are committed to open and honest communication with our patients. It is important for us to fully understand the individual wants and needs of our family of patients so that we may create lasting relationships and effective results. Dr. Krueger and his team for dental excellence are committed to advanced dentistry for life through patient education, advanced technology and creating smiles to last a lifetime.
Meet the Staff
- Patti Krueger, MBA - Practice Administrator
- Patti grew up in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. She is a graduate of St. Louis University where she received a degree in Psychology and a business certificate. Patti earned a Master in Business Administration and has over 25 years experience in health care operations management and dental practice management consulting. She developed her passion for dentistry when she was asked to help with a new dental practice start-up in the early 90's. A licensed corporate and personal life coach, Patti is known for her ability to develop team-building techniques and effective systems for successful practice operations. She is also certified in the Phi Theta Kappa Leadership Development program.
- Patti is an active member of the American Association of Dental Practice Managers, the National Association for Female Executives, and the Dental Speakers and Consultants Network (SCN). Patti actively participates in advocacy and fund-raising activities for various community and cancer awareness programs, including the American Cancer Society, Breast Cancer Network of Strength, National Breast Cancer Coalition and Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Her hobbies include reading, movies, cross-stitching, crochet, Italian cooking, fine wine and travel. Patti especially enjoys entertaining and spending time with friends and family.
- Liz Gutekanst - RDH
- Liz has lived in the Chicago area her entire life. She is a graduate of the University of Illinois Kennedy King College hygiene program. While working as a surgical assistant in an oral surgery practice for eight years she developed her passion for dentistry. Liz believes that a smile is a first impression and wants to help people "make a good first impression."
- Liz lives on the northwest side of the city with her husband, Steve, and their two children, Genevieve and Stephen III. In her free time she enjoys being with family - her parents, her siblings, a niece and a nephew. She loves the outdoors and goes to the zoo and swims as much as possible in the summertime.
- Jennifer Moy - RDH
- Jennifer was born in Chicago and has resided in the northwest suburbs since 1996. Jennifer worked as a surgical assistant in an oral surgery practice for 4 years. She attended Dominican University and graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Nutrition/Dietetics. After working in the private sector for several years Jennifer decided it was time to return to dentistry. Jennifer graduated from William Rainey Harper College hygiene program in Palatine. After living and working as a dental hygienist in Rockford, Jennifer has relocated back to the northwest suburbs with her son, Brandon. In her free time Jennifer enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Her hobbies include movies and exercise.
- Shannon Dougherty - RDH
- A graduate of Central Washington University, Shannon was born and raised in Seattle. She moved to Chicago three years ago with her husband, Phil, who is in his last year of medical school. After several years of teaching, Shannon decided to follow her passion for dentistry and attended the hygiene program at College of Lake County. She is dedicated to helping her patients achieve optimal oral health. In her free time, Shannon enjoys fitness, sports and spending time with friends and family.
- Erlinda Dona - Senior Dental Clinical Assistant
- A native from the Philippines, Elinda attended dental school, earned a D.M.D. degree and practiced dentistry in her home country for 24 years. She came to the Chicago area in 1998 and joined Dr. Krueger in September as his primary dental assistant. Erlinda helps make your dental visit warm and comfortable. She is trained to do our in-office ZOOM® whitening system to give you a brighter, whiter smile!
- Erlinda resides in Skokie. In her free time Elinda enjoys sewing custom boys' outfits and swimming. She loves dogs! She has three grown children and is the proud grandmother of one grandson, Calvin, who lives in California.
- Sandy Vainisi - New Patient Coordinator and Clinical Assistant
- Sandy was born in Chicago and has resided in the northwest suburbs since middle school. While attending college, Sandy worked as a dental assistant and front desk coordinator where she first learned about dentistry. She became a licensed hairstylist and worked in a salon for 15 years until she made the decision to be a stay-at-home mom. Sandy started working again to prepare for college expenses. She enjoys working with people and wants to make a difference, so she returned to dentistry where she can help people achieve optimal oral health and enhance their smile.
- Sandy resides in Prospect Heights with her husband, Ken, and her two children – Tyler and Juliette. They have a dog, Cooper, and two cats, Cosmo and Mia. Sandy enjoys gardening, sewing, scrapbooking, and especially spending time with family. She spends most of her weekends at football, soccer or basketball games watching her kids in action! In summertime they spend as much time as possible at their cottage on the Fox Lake chain for swimming and boating.
- Judy Masinter - Clerical Assistant
- Just started working with Krueger Dental Associates as a patient in July 2008 when she moved to the area from West Virgina. She enjoyed our office so much that she came to work for us! A graduated of Washington University, Just devoted all her time to raising children - Matthew, Lisa, Sarah and Joel - and helping her husband in the family jewelry business. As the kids started relocating to the Chicago area, Judy and her husband decided to make Chicago their permanent home.
- Judy lives with her husband, Richard, and they enjoy being a part of the Evanston Community. In her spare time Judy enjoys stitching, reading and spending time with her children. She is the proud grandmother of Rachel, Emily, Noah and Clara.
- Chair; Chicago Dental Society North Suburban Peer Review Committee
Hobbies and Interests
- Electric Guitar
- Gourmet Cooking
- Fine Wine
- Nitrous Oxide
- Snore Guard
- Root Canal Therapy
- Crown & Bridge
- Root Canals
- Gum Disease
- Simple Extractions
- Zoom Whitening
- Intra-Oral Camera
- Digital Radiography
- Piezo Utrasonic Scaler Irrigtor