Paola Guglielmoni, DDS, MS
345 West Portal Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94127
Gregory J. Conte, DMD, MS, and Paola Guglielmoni DDS, MS, A Professional Dental Corporation
- DDS, University of Genova, Italy School of Dental Medicine (1992)
- DDS, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda School of Dental Medicine (1995)
- Certificate in Periodontics and Masters Degree in Oral Biology,Loma Linda University, Loma Linda (1998)
- Associate Professor in the program in Periodontics at University of California, San Francisco.
Hours of Operation
- MON 8:00am-5:00pm
- TUE 8:00am-5:00pm
- WED 8:00am-5:00pm
- THU 8:00am-5:00pm
- FRI 8:00am-5:00pm
- Gregory Conte, DMD, MS
San Francisco, CA 94127
Rate and Review Paola Guglielmoni, DDS, MS
Meet the Staff
- Beth - Registered Dental Hygienist. After teaching at UCSF International Dental Program. Beth has been an integral part of this Periodontal team since 1991. She prides herself in maintaining long-term relationships with her patients and helping them attain optimal oral health.
- Judy - Registered Dental Hygienist. Judy joined our practice in 2005 as a dental hygienist. Her special interests include researching the latest oral health care products and developing custom home care for her patients.
- Danielle - Registered Dental Assistant. Danielle's dental assisting began in 2005 after being on the honor roll and receiving her diploma in Dental Assisting from the Bryman College. She furthered her assisting skills as an Oral Surgery assistant and has been in our practice since 2007.
- Jackie - Dental Assistant. Jackie's experience in the periodontal field exceeds 20 years. She prepares patients for surgical treatment, performs post-surgical instructions and educates patients on how to achieve and maintain oral health long term. Jackie is fluent in Spanish.
- Belen - Registered Dental Assistant. Belen has been in the dental field since 2006 and assisted in various fields of dentistry including Oral Surgery and Orthodontics. After receiving her diploma from San Francisco City College in 2008 she joined our practice. Belen is fluent in Spanish.
- Sarah - Registered Dental Assistant. Sarah received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in the Philippines in 1994 and worked as a Senior Clinical Assistant specializing in Dental Implant and Cosmetic Surgery in 1996. She acquired her Registered Dental Assistant license in 2005 and joined our practice in 2008. Sarah is fluent in Tagalog.
- Anne - Business Manager. Anne received her BA from SFSU and has been a part of this Periodontal and Implant Dentistry team since 1991. Not only does she execute the efficient operation of the business, she also serves as the practice's financial administrator. Anne is fluent in Italian.
- Implant Dentistry
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Hygiene Services