Marisa Ramos, DMD
59 Lowes Way, Suite 202
Lowell, MA 01851
Lowell Tooth Docs
About Our Office
"Dentist Marisa Ramos and Kathryn Verhey would like to introduce Lowell’s newest, state-of-the-art dental office located at 59 Lowes Way, Suite 202, which is near Cross Point. This new and modern ...
- Tufts Dental School Graduate School
- Forsyth School for Dental Hygiene Undergraduate College
Lowell, MA 01851
Marisa Ramos, DMD has no appointments available on Book Healthcare.
Rate and Review Marisa Ramos, DMD
I just need everyone out there to know what a great dentist Dr. Ramos truly is. I went in to change a filling after almost 30 years and did not know what to expect. WOW! An amazing doctor who talked me through the entire procedure and it was over with in minutes! If you have not visited the office you are missing out. I drove from Windham NH and it is worth the extra few miles! From booking to the dental hygenists,keep doing whatever it is that is making the office such a success!! Kudos to the entire team!
"Dentist Marisa Ramos and Kathryn Verhey would like to introduce Lowell’s newest, state-of-the-art dental office located at 59 Lowes Way, Suite 202, which is near Cross Point. This new and modern office has the latest technology available, including state of the art sterilization facilities that may be viewed by patients and a water filtration & purification system. We also offer digital radiography, which decreases radiation exposure by 80% to patients as well as providing instantaneous images for patient viewing and diagnosis. These technologies will all be incorporated to ensure the safest, cleanest and most comfortable environment for all patients. In addition to providing for general dental care, this office will also utilize modern technology to allow our patients to improve their smile with advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques. All patients who undergo extensive cosmetic treatment will enjoy the luxury of massage chairs and cable television during their appointment. Our trained and experienced team of professionals are here to provide the highest degree of patient service and satisfaction. In this relaxing environment, with comfortable, black leather dental massage chairs, individual flat screen cable televisions and patient selectable music, our patients will want to come to the Dentist! So whether your intent is to improve your smile or maintain your smile for years to come, Doctor Marisa Ramos will be pleased to provide you with the highest quality of care."
Meet the Staff
- "Kathleen, Business Administrator - Kathleen is from Lowell and has worked in the dental field since 1991. She also has a background in nursing. Kathleen is the first friendly face you'll meet upon entering our practice. She enjoys meeting and greeting the patients. For fun, Kathleen enjoys spending time with her 2 children, shopping and taking trips to Maine.
- Kimberly, Business Administrator and Certified Dental Assistant - Kimberly has worked in the dental field since 1991 and graduated in 1994 with an Associates of Science specializing in Dental Assisting from Middlesex Community College. Kimberly enjoys meeting & treating patients and helping people achieve the smile they want. She loves working with the other members of the staff, she considers them her second family. From Lowell, Kimberly has 2 children, Emily and Ryan. She enjoys reading, exercising, spending time with her children and friends.
- Tracy, Registered Dental Hygienist - Tracy graduated from Middlesex Community College with an Associates in Science specializing in Dental Hygiene and has worked in the dental field since 1996. Tracy loves to treat patients and build long term relationships with each one. Also from Lowell, Tracy is married and enjoys shopping, riding her motorcycle and hanging out with friends.
- Keri, Certified Dental Assistant and Registered Dental Hygienist - Keri has worked in the dental field since 1994. She received an Associate in Science in Dental Assisting in 1994 and an Associate in Science in Dental Hygiene in 1998 from Middlesex Community College. What Keri enjoys most about her job is the relationships she builds with people and their families. ""I enjoy educating and helping people feel better about themselves and their mouths."" Keri is from Lowell and is married with 3 children. She enjoys spending time with her family, weekend getaways with her children and spending time with her parents and siblings.
- Debbie, Registered Dental Hygienist - Debbie has worked in the dental field since 1996. She received her Associates in Dental Hygiene at Forsyth School for Dental Hygiene in 2001, and her Bachelors degree from Northeastern University in 2006. She lives in Lowell with her husband Kevin. Debbie also works as a part time clinical instructor at Middlesex Community College. Debbie enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
- Melissa, Registered Dental Hygienist - Melissa graduated from Middlesex Community College in 2006 and received an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. Melissa resides in Dunstable, MA and is getting married in September 2010 to her fiancé Domenic, a police officer in Burlington. Melissa enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and her Maltipoo Brady.
- April, Dental Assistant - April resides in Amesbury with her husband of 25 years, her 3 children and dog Cindy-Lou. She has been a dental assistant for 10 years. Her family vacations in Freedom, NH year round. She enjoys skiing, scrapbooking, and spending time with her family.
- Mary Jane, Dental Assistant - Mary Jane resides in Dracut with her son Seth. She has been assisting for almost 25 years, and loves the hands on aspect of dentistry. She also enjoys chatting with our patients and making them feel at ease. Mary Jane takes care of most of our laboratory work at Lowell Tooth Docs, and is a great asset to our office.
- Nancy, Registered Dental Hygienist - Nancy has worked in the dental field since 1998. She received her associates dental hygiene at the Forsyth School for Dental Hygienists in 2002, and Bachelors Degree from Northeastern University in 2006. She lives in Lowell with her husband, John. Nancy also works part time in the Center for Clinical and Translational Research at the Forsyth Institute. Nancy enjoys traveling and shopping. "
- Donate Toothbrushes to Local Schools and Churches Annually
- Staff Offers Education on Oral Health to Local Schools
Hobbies and Interests
- Outdoor Activities
- Spending Time with Family (Just had a Baby 6 weeks ago!)
- Animal Lover - Dog Rocco, German Short Hair Pointer
- Crown & Bridge Work
- Gum Disease
- Digital Radiography
- Paperless Charts