Magdalena Azzarelli, DDS
1660 Hillsdale Avenue, Suite 130
San Jose, CA 95124
Hillsdale Dental Care
About Our Office
When it comes to your smile, you need a dentist who listens and responds...an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs and desires...a friendly dentist ...
- Silesian Medical Academy 1994
San Jose, CA 95124
Magdalena Azzarelli, DDS has no appointments available on Book Healthcare.
Rate and Review Magdalena Azzarelli, DDS
When it comes to your smile, you need a dentist who listens and responds...an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs and desires...a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our doctors meet all those criteria and more. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve. We have been providing excellent care to the West San Jose, Cambrian and Willow Glen neighborhoods since 1975.
Meet the Staff
- Carol Barron, Office Manager - Carol has been with us since 2004. She has over 17 years of dental management experience. Carol heads our amazing team. "I believe in surrounding myself with professional talented people. Together we make things happen."
- Sandro Yee, RDH - Sandro has been with our office since 1983. She has a heart for people and extends that passion to her hygiene patients. "It is an honor , privilege, and delight to serve my patients as their dental health advocate and friend. I am grateful for the blessing to care for my wonderful patients."
- Laura Amaral. RDA - Laura has been assisting in our office for over 27 years. Our patients see Laura as an old friend. "I have worked for the past 27 years with the best doctors and patients. It is a real pleasure caring for and getting to know my patients. We make a great team."
- Jennifer Anderson, RDA - Jennifer started right out of assisting school in 1996 assisting her father Dr. Roderick Hempt, who founded our practice. "I am so proud to be part of the BEST dental office in Silicon Valley. All of my patients are like family to me. That's what makes my days so special."
- Linda Enes, Insurance Coordinator - Linda has been with us over 8 years. She has 16 years of dental experience. She is an expert with insurance. Our patients can count on her to help them maximize their benefits. :I strive to provide the very best customer service to our patients."
- Darlene Madsen, DA - Darlene joined our practice in 2003. She has over 18 years of dental assisting experience including Oral and Facial Surgery. "I am so proud to be here. The best part of my job is getting to know our patients and making them feel comfortable."
- Angelica Mora, RDA - Angelica has been part of our admin team since 2005. She handles scheduling for our entire hygiene team. "I love working here because it feels like home. So come and be part of our family."
- Analisa Bettencourt, Schedule Coordinator - Analisa comes to us from the Sacramento Area with over 14 years of experience. She is great support to our team. "Although this is a larger practice, we have the warmth and friendliness of a smaller intimate one. We treat each patient with a personal touch. Thats what I love about working here."
- Maritess Carpio, RDH - Tess joined our hygiene team in 2007. She graduated from Foothill College in 2002 as a Registered Dental Hygienist. "This is such a pleasant office to work in. I have developed great friendships with colleagues and patients. Everyone is very professional which makes me proud to be part of the team."
- Elaine Du, RDA - Elaine has been with us since 2007. Her 14 years experience as a dental assistant has added to the efficiency of out clinical team. "I love to see a white, healthy smile."
- Kristi Davis, RDH - Kristi joined our team in 2008. Kristi also received her Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene from UOP in 2000. "It's a pleasure to come to work each day. I'm happy to be part of this amazing team."
- Fariba Ebrahimian, RDH - Fariba also joined our team in 2008. Fariba received her Associates in Dental Hygiene in 1993. She takes a proactive approach to our patients health. "I care for our patients and I am committed to make a difference in their lives."
- Kelly Blank, RDA - Kelly is our newest member to our admin team. Kelly grew up in our practice as a patient. She brings her 14 years of dental experience as both a clinical assistant and administrative. "I look forward to getting to know and serve you."
- Supported of the MS Society, Second Harvest, and Alzheimer Association
- Various School Events and Activities
Hobbies and Interests
- Dental Implants
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Non-surgical Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy
- Digital X-rays
- Intra Oral Cameras CEREC
- Soft Tissue Laser
- Digital Cavity Detection
- Electronic Shade Matching