Kevin M. Kenny, DDS
2619 Clairemont Drive
San Diego, CA 92117
Bay Park Dental Group
About Our Office
Your comfort is our main concern. You will always be greeted with a smile in the reception area. We stress running on time so if you arrive early enjoy the fresh coffee, cookies, flowers and latest pe ...
San Diego, CA 92117
Kevin M. Kenny, DDS has no appointments available on Book Healthcare.
Rate and Review Kevin M. Kenny, DDS
Your comfort is our main concern. You will always be greeted with a smile in the reception area. We stress running on time so if you arrive early enjoy the fresh coffee, cookies, flowers and latest periodicals or television. There is also a separate children’s reception room with movies and play station games. Utilizing the latest technology from an intraoral camera, Zoom whitening, or laser dentistry, each patient treatment room has a theme. Elvis is in the building in the rock and roll room. Classic movie memorabilia can be found in the Hollywood room while Dr. Kenny likes to see patients in the beach room. All the treatment rooms include a flat screen television and stereo headphones for our patient’s comfort during their visit.
Meet the Staff
- Kevin M. Kenny, DDS founded the practice in 1988 after completing his dental school and military commitment.
- Dr. Nicole Vane joined the practice in 2005.
- Dr. Nicolle Miller became a team member in 2008.
- April – Office Manager: April has been in the dental field for over twenty years. A San Diego native, April enjoys fishing and off roading in the desert with her husband and two children.
- Christine – Office Administrator: Having worked with Dr. Kenny for twenty years, Christine is our patient advocate dealing with insurance companies. Christine lives here in Bay Park and enjoys cooking and spending time with her husband Johnny and daughter Sydney.
- Evelyn – Appointment Coordinator: Evie has been in the dental field for seven years since graduating high school and trade school in San Diego. Her five year old son Khalum loves to come to the office to watch mom and help out.
- Bea – Dental Assistant: Bea graduated Mission Bay High School were she met her husband Tony, who is on active duty with the Air Force. Bea is always having new adventures with her extended family and three kids.
- Teaching students and providing dental care at church clinic in association with University of California San Diego
Hobbies and Interests
- Crowns & Bridge Work
- Gum Disease
- Laser Soft Tissue
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Oral Sedation
- Root Canals
- Wisdom Teeth Removal