Joseph Cheng, DDS
8209 Rochester Avenue, Suite 101
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Children's Dentistry of Inland Empire
- Pediatric Dentist
About Our Office
Welcome to Children's Dentistry of Inland Empire, practice of Dr. Joseph Cheng. Our office is a place where children feel at home and start their journey for a lifetime of good oral health. We take pr ...
- University of California, Los Angeles, DDS
- Rancho Los Amigo Medical Center, Hospital Dentistry
- University of Southern California and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Advanced training in pediatric dentistry
Hours of Operation
- MON 8:00am-5:00am
- TUE 8:00am-5:00pm
- WED 7:00am-5:00pm
- THU 8:00am-5:00pm
- FRI 8:00am-2:00pm
- No Cavity Club: Patients Receive a Gift When They Don’t Have Cavities 3 Times in a Row
- American Top Dentists
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Rate and Review Joseph Cheng, DDS
“Best Pediatric Dentist in the country”
By: vivian jhonson
I brought my 3 children to this office about 3 years ago, and i am very pleased whith Dr. Cheng, and Dr. Wong. The team is very welcoming to my family, and my children love going to this dentist. Everyone is very friendly. I will never take my children anywhere else.
Welcome to Children's Dentistry of Inland Empire, practice of Dr. Joseph Cheng. Our office is a place where children feel at home and start their journey for a lifetime of good oral health. We take primary importance in your child's total health care. As you know, good oral health is an important part of total health. Establishing us as your child's dental family provides us the opportunity to implement preventive dental health habits that keep a child free from dental/oral disease. The dental needs of young children are very specific and they have special emotional needs as well. Our practice has the experience and compassion to tend to both aspects. We build trust and confidence with our patients as well as educate the parents and caregivers, a combination that leads to fantastic results. We focus on prevention, early detection and treatment of dental diseases, and keep current on the latest advances in dentistry for children. Thank you for considering us for your child's dental care.
Meet the Staff
- Dr. Shawn Kim, DDS - Received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree and his Masters Degree and Certificate in Orthodontics from Loma Linda University.
- Dr. Angelica Wong, DDS - Has received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Michigan. She then pursued her Pediatric dental specialty training at USC and Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
Hobbies and Interests
- Root Canals
- Oral Sedation
- Digital Radiography
- Paperless Charts