Charlene Chen, DDS
2407 Noriega Street
San Francisco, CA 94122
Dental Health of San Francisco
About Our Office
Welcome! Perhaps the most unique feature of Dental Health of San Francisco is the way we work together as a family of professionals. We enjoy what we do and it shows. Our team members have been chosen ...
- Undergraduate: UC Davis.
- Medical Schools: University of Pacific School of Dentistry
- UC San Francisco-Advanced General Dentistry
- Only 1% of U.S. General Dentists Has an AEGD - Our Advanced Training Allows Us to be Confident You Are Receiving the Excellent Care Modern Dentistry Has to Offer
San Francisco, CA 94122
Charlene Chen, DDS has no appointments available on Book Healthcare.
Rate and Review Charlene Chen, DDS
Welcome! Perhaps the most unique feature of Dental Health of San Francisco is the way we work together as a family of professionals. We enjoy what we do and it shows. Our team members have been chosen for their enthusiasm and sensitivity, as well as for their skills. As a dental team, we share a commitment to helping people achieve and maintain the highest level of health, that is appropriate for them.
Meet the Staff
- Dr. Charlene Chen, Dr. N. "William" Quach, and staff believe in the lifelong dental health for you, your family, and friends. We are dedicated in providing personalized and quality care to everyone through open and clear communication. Our team members are multilingual. Believing in early prevention and conservation of teeth, we enjoy sharing our information with you. You can take comfort in knowing that Dr. Chen and Dr. Quach will personally attend to your care. We invite you to come and experience our care. For your convenience, we are open weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays - including evening appointments.
- Ana and Jen are our patient coordinators with 11 years experience.
- Mary and Amy are our patient care assistants with 9 years experience.
- Healthy Family Programs
Hobbies and Interests
- Designing and Inventing New Products
- Spending Time with My 3 Kids
- Implant Surgery Placement and Restorations
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Whitening, Veneers, Inlays, Onlays, Bonding and Contouring
- Metal-Free and Lifelike Tooth-Colored Crowns, Bridges & Veneers
- Laser-Power Whitening in Under 1 Hour
- Gum/Periodontal Therapy: Diagnosis and Treatment of Gum Disease
- Scale & Polish Teeth During Regular 6-Month Oral Health Care Visits
- Deep Cleaning/Scale & Root Planning For Bleeding Gums & Deep Pockets
- Tooth Removal Therapy (Simple to Complicated Wisdom Tooth Extractions)
- Root Canal Therapy (Simple to Complicated Root Canals & Re-Treatment)
- Senior Care: Implants, Implants Over Partials & Full Dentures, Management of Oral Tissues
- Children Dentistry: Children of All Ages, 1 year and up
- Laser Whitening
- Digital Radiography