Bruce F. Paterson, MD
1844 San Miguel Drive, Suite 304C
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Advanced Allergy and Asthma Care Center
- Primary Care Doctor
- Indiana University, Bloomington - 1975 BA
- University of California, Santa Barbara - 1978 MA
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine - Chicago - 1980 MD
- University of California, Davis - Internal Medicine - 1980-1983
- Northwestern University Medical School - Allergy Fellowship - 1983-1985
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Bruce F. Paterson, MD has no appointments available on Book Healthcare.
Rate and Review Bruce F. Paterson, MD
By: Michelle Friedman
I met Dr. Paterson many years ago. I was referred to him by my primary doctor. He is, without a doubt, the best in his field. I, as well as both of my daughters, were patients of his many years ago and unfortunately had to change doctors because our insurance company changed. I have had many doctors in my time, but Dr. Paterson is the only doctor that I know that treats patients so aggressively. He dosen't just had out medication and tell them he will see them in 6 months. He will see you in just a few weeks to follow up. Dr. Paterson will not give up until he finds the right treatment that works for the patient. It has been several years since I've seen Dr. Paterson, but I would highly recommend him to anyone who has upper respiratory problems. I have been to both of his offices, Concord and Walnut Creek, and the staff at both offices were wonderful. His office was always very clean, and you never have to wait. He is one of the rare doctors who keeps on schedule!
“Not so sure”
I have seen Dr. Paterson now for 5 years in Walnut Creek office and the doctor is ok. His long time assistant on the other hand is very rude, unfriendly, not helpful and rude to the other employees. I will not recommend this office to anyone due to the staff, I have recently switched allergists and the staff there are wonderful! Dr. Paterson's staff can learn from them.
By: Steve Cianfichi
Dr. Patterson is by far the best doctor I have ever worked with in my life. He follows up, he treats you like a person, he is very knowledgeable, and he is available. It's been a pleasure being a patient of his and I am so happy that years ago he was recommended to me. My asthma is a lot better thanks to the treatments we have worked on together. I would highly recommend him. I was looking for an internal medicine or family practice doctor online today and noticed him on this site and had to write this recommendation. I wish he specialized in everything!
Meet the Staff
- Angela Chavez - Medical Assistant of 12 years.
- Julie Garfield - Medical Assistant of 7 years.
- Barbara McDonagh - Medical Assistant of 1 year.
- Linda Tschaplizki - Senior Billing Specialist of 7 years.
Hobbies and Interests
- Traveling with Family
- Evaluation and treatment for asthma including detailed history, physical exam, pulmonary function testing and allergy testing when indicated
- Evaluation and treatment for nasal disease i.e. hayfever, nasal polyps, inability to smell, chronic congestion, frequent sinusitis
- Evaluation and treatment of various rashes and skin disorders
- State of the art skin care testing and patch testing for contact dermatitis
- Administration of allergy immunotherapy (allergy "shots")
- Administration of Xolair