Adrian D. Fenderson, DDS
3416 Valle Verde Drive
Napa, CA 94558
All About Smiles Dental Office
About Our Office
When it comes to your comfort, my All About Smiles team goes beyond your expectations to do everything possible to create a positive experience you'll always remember. From the moment you walk in the ...
- Undergraduate Bakersfield College and UCLA
- Bachelor’s and DDS at UC San Francisco Dental School
Napa, CA 94558
Adrian D. Fenderson, DDS has no appointments available on Book Healthcare.
Rate and Review Adrian D. Fenderson, DDS
When it comes to your comfort, my All About Smiles team goes beyond your expectations to do everything possible to create a positive experience you'll always remember. From the moment you walk in the door to your treatment in the chair to the thank you on the way out, you will receive the highest level of service from my team. You will walk away from here feeling like you are part of the family. I have served the Napa Valley region for over 30 years and I can proudly say we have not changed our warm, gentle, and caring approach to dentistry one bit - even in the midst of evolving technology! We pride ourselves in offering Napa Valley residents the best in modern technology with conscious sedation, exceptional care and attention to your family, cosmetic or restorative dental needs. I also truly love encouraging your children to build healthy life-long habits in the care of their teeth. Listening to your concerns and interests is one of our best assets. Your time is precious and valued, so we make your visit prompt with attention to detail in the most efficient way. I encourage you to get to know my experienced team who have been working together for many years. Their joy and enthusiasm for dentistry is very contagious! One of our greatest pleasures is that many of our patients have become good friends which is the best compliment a dental team can have. I am honored our local newspaper, Napa Valley Register, has called me "A Dentist Without Borders" for my many years of volunteer dentistry in underserved countries. While my week long and weekend mission trips are rewarding, our Napa patients are the heart and soul of our business. I invite you to join our caring family for all of your general and cosmetic dental needs. You will be welcomed as a friend when you step into our compassionate office and feel at ease because, indeed, you are among friends.
Meet the Staff
- Colleen Beasley, RDH - Colleen grew up in Bellevue, Washington, and Las Vegas, NV, and graduated from the University of Hawaii in 1967 with a degree in Dental Hygiene. After two years in Guam with her husband, they moved to Napa Valley, where they have raised three daughters. Her hobbies include reading, traveling and spending time with her grand daughter. She is very active in St. John The Baptist Catholic Church. She served as President of the California Dental Hygienists' Association and continues to hold local offices. Colleen worked for three other Family and cosmetic dentists for seven years before starting for the Family and cosmetic dentists at Valle Verde Dental in 1977. In May of 1998, she began working exclusively for Dr. Fenderson full time. She is known for her gentle touch, yet is very thorough.
- Diane Pirie - Diane was raised near Philadelphia where she went to college. After working as a cartographer's aide in the Army Map Service in Washington D.C., she moved to California. She started her career in bookkeeping in real estate and plumbing, then moved into Family and cosmetic dentistry. Diane is happily married to a die hard fisherman, has a teenage granddaughter and enjoys bowling and working on the computer. Although she is trained in all auxiliary functions of Family and cosmetic dentistry, her expertise is in the financial and management areas. She has been in the dental field since 1974, all of those years at Valle Verde Dental Building with several Family and cosmetic dentists, and since 1989 exclusively with Dr. Fenderson. She will be more than happy to help you with any questions or challenges concerning insurance or any of the financial aspects of your dental work.
- Laura Hooker, RDA - Laura grew up in Hayward, California, where she began her Dental Assisting career in 1983. She has worked for only 4 other Family and cosmetic dentists in her career before coming on board with our team. She and her husband have lived in the Napa Valley for 16 years. She enjoys taking daily walks with her golden retriever, often up to Alston Park, gardening, camping, snow skiing, and during football season, having get-togethers to root for the 49ers! Also she cherishes spending time with her many nieces and nephews who all live in the Bay Area
- Jeannie Fenderson - Jeannie is our marketing director. You may see her in a variety of roles, including scheduling coordinator and dental assistant. All her dental training came on the job, as her first profession was as a registered nurse. After frequently moving during her growing up years, she has enjoyed living in the Napa Valley Valley since 1971. She is active in her church. Other favorite pastimes are reading, travel, and spending time with her extended family. Her favorite subjects are her children and her husband and their activities.
- Melanie Hardy RDA, RDH - Melanie grew up in Southern California and California's Central Valley before settling in Santa Rosa in 1990 to raise a family. Once her youngest of three sons started school, Melanie also returned to school, and graduated from Santa Rosa Junior College in 2008 with a degree in Dental Hygiene. While earning her degree, she fulfilled her desire to work in dentistry by working as a Registered Dental Assistant in a large Santa Rosa orthodontic practice. Melanie believes her favorite quote, "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion" (the Dalai Lama), are words to live by, and sees the compassion that Dr. Fenderson and the rest of the staff at All About Smiles have for their patients. She regularly volunteers as a dental hygienist or assistant for dental outreach programs that provide care and services to children and families that would not otherwise receive dental care. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, travel, spending time with friends and family, and an occasional round of golf.
- Los Medicos Voladores (The Flying Doctors)
- Molly’s Angels
- COPE Family Center
- Free Dental Day
- Do a GoodDeed Contest
- Harvesting Hope(Napa food bank drive)
Hobbies and Interests
- Scottish Clan Games
- Volunteer Traveling
- Cosmetic Family and cosmetic dentistry
- Tooth whitening
- Porcelain bonding
- Ceramic inlays
- Porcelain crowns
- Tooth colored fillings
- Zoom 1 hour whitening
- TMJ Treatments including diagnosis and treatment of jaw joint problems, headache prevention, treatment of teeth grinding
- Non-Surgical Gum Treatments
- Conscious Sedation
- Implant Evaluation and Restoration
- Fixed Bridgework
- Dentures and Removable Partial Dentures
- Non-Mercury, Non-Metal restorations
- State-of-the-art Endodontics (Root Canal Treatments)
- Children's Family and cosmetic dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Children and Adult Invisible Orthodontics
- Digital X-rays
- Oral cancer detection
- Laser Diagnosis
- Intraoral Photography
- Digital Radiography
- Conscious Sedation