Daniel D. Roberts, DDS
761 Garden View Court, Suite 102
Encinitas, CA 92024
Daniel D. Roberts, DDS, APC
About Our Office
We are pleased that you have chosen our office to help with your periodontal needs. We are dedicated to provide start-of-the-art treatment in a comfortable and friendly environment. Dr. Roberts is ...
- USC Dental School - DDS
- Oregon Health Science University - Periodontics/Implants/Conscious Sedation
Hours of Operation
- TUE 7:30am-4:00pm
- WED 8:00am-5:00pm
- THU 8:00am-5:00pm
- FRI 7:30am-3:00pm
- Complimentary Periodontal Aides
- Proxy Brush
- Soft Pics
- Go Between
- Rota -Points
- Green Recyclable Totes
- 5% Pre-Payment Courtesy
- San Diego Top Dentist in Periodontics 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Encinitas, CA 92024
Rate and Review Daniel D. Roberts, DDS
We are pleased that you have chosen our office to help with your periodontal needs. We are dedicated to provide start-of-the-art treatment in a comfortable and friendly environment. Dr. Roberts is a certified Periodontist, a specialist trained in care and treatment of the gums and jawbone. This includes dental implant placement, use of the laser, and a license to administer IV sedation. Our primary goal is to save your natural dentition, but if it becomes necessary, we are skilled at extractions of teeth and the preservation of gum and jawbone. Furthermore, we are capable of performing any of the gum grafts or bone grafts that may be needed for implant placement. Our experienced team is proud to provide patients with the most aesthetic results possible for gum grafting and smile design, aimed at covering ugly, sensitive roots, and balancing an uneven gum line. We believe that successful periodontal care begins with an informed patient. At our office you will learn the best approach to treat your periodontal needs. You are encouraged to bring your spouse or loved one, ask questions, and share your dental concerns with us. Working as a team with your general dentist, we are committed to improving your overall oral health.
Meet the Staff
- I am fortunate and grateful to be surrounded by such an experienced and talented team. Together we will provide state-of-the-art treatment in a comfortable and friendly environment.
- Registered Dental Hygienists:
- Josell - has been treating patients in our practice for over 20 years, she loves to travel.
- Gerianne - has experience as a dental assistant and receptionist before specializing as a hygienist.
- Claudia - was born in Argentina before moving to the U.S. Her Spanish is beautiful to listen to.
- Periodontal Surgical Assistants:
- Kellie - with 20 years experience as a periodontal surgical assistant, she is remarkable at explaining care and treatment to patients.
- Kristin - has the memory of a personal computer. After 7 years, she still loves her job. Her smile warms the most fearful patients.
- Stephanie - joined our team 3 years ago. Although she is our newest member, she has 9 years experience as a periodontal surgical assistant.
- Office Manager:
- Robyn - has been involved in many aspects of dentistry during her 28 years in the profession. She has worked in Orthodontics, General Dentistry and now Periodontics. Using her attention to detail, she has worked as a dental assistant, receptionist, and now office manager.
- National Public Radio Member
Hobbies and Interests
- Dr. Roberts is like a Labrador puppy - he likes people and water
- Making Friends in Far off Places
- Enjoys all Water Sports
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Cosmetic Smile Design
- Cosmetic Crown Lengthening
- Sinus Grafting
- Ridge Augmentation
- Cosmetic Gingival Grafting to Cover Exposed Roots
- IV Sedation
- Non surgical root cleaning using an Endoscope
- Exposure of Unerrupted teeth for Orthodontics
- Digital Radiograph, Panograph and Photography
- C02 Laser
- Dental Views Subgingival Endoscope
- Paperless Charts