Constance Bernstein, DDS
169 East Main Street
Huntington, NY 11743
Cosmetic, Implant and Family Dentistry
About Our Office
We thank you for the trust you have placed in us, and for helping our Practice to grow! Our mission is to provide you with the wisdom to stay healthy. Our goal is to restore your dental function so ...
- New York University College of Dentistry
- North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY: GPRI
- Master of Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow Society for Geriatric Dentistry
- Diplomate Special Care Dentistry
- Certified ACLS
- Certified Oral Conscious Sedation
Huntington, NY 11743
Constance Bernstein, DDS has no appointments available on Book Healthcare.
Rate and Review Constance Bernstein, DDS
By: Matthew Brenner
My wife and I have used Dr. Bernstein for the past 10+ years. Dr. Bernstein has continued to meet and exceed all of our expectation from general cleanings to more in-depth procedures. Both my wife and I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Bernstein to anyone who is looking for a dentist.
“Very Friendly Dentist”
Dr. Bernstein is a very friendly dentist. The office is nice, bright, and cozy. The staff are very welcoming. I have been going to her for about 15 years now and I never have a long wait. She always have a ton of information when discussing treatment options. She is very thorough and informative and works with my needs.
“Best Dentist I've seen in 20 years”
By: crystal vazanellis
She is kind, extremely knowledgeable. She spends all the time you need explaining options and outcomes. The office is warm and cozy. The staff is professional and careing. She is painless and it's great not to have to go from office to office to get treated. Everthing is done in one place. Real Comprehensive Service! It's quite convenient.
We thank you for the trust you have placed in us, and for helping our Practice to grow! Our mission is to provide you with the wisdom to stay healthy. Our goal is to restore your dental function so you can eat, speak, and smile with confidence. Whether you seek cosmetics, implant surgery, bone regeneration, nutritional counseling, preventive home care, full mouth reconstruction or a simple filling, we can help you decide what is right for you and show you how to maintain it.
Our dedicated staff is committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention.
Our office is conveniently located in Huntington, NY. We offer extended hours on Mondays, alternate Saturdays, House Calls, and accept same-day appointments (based on availability).
Meet the Staff
- Rebecca: Office Manager, 6 Years, English and Italian
- Cathryn: Dental Assistant, 14 Years, English and Slavic
- Martha: Dental Assistant, 20 Years, English
- Constance Bernstein, DDS: Comprehensive Dentist, 21 Years, English, Greek, French and Spanish
- Volunteer Attending North Shore University Hospital Manhasset, NY
- Drop-Off Site for Harry Chapin Food Bank
Hobbies and Interests
- Cats and Dogs
- Bone Grafting
- Crowns and Bridge Work
- Endodontic Surgery
- Gum Disease
- House Calls
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Oral Sedation
- Root Canals
- Sinus Lifts
- Soft Tissue Grafts
- Space Maintenance
- State-of-the-Art Early Oral Cancer Screening
- Stem Cell Harvesting Science
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Clear Correct
- Digital Radiography
- Night White