Bradford Kolb, MD
333 South Arroyo Parkway, 3rd Floor
Pasadena, CA 91105
- Fertility Specialist
- Undergraduate: UC Irvine
- Medical School: UC Irvine, 1991
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Northwestern University, 1995
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: University of Southern California, 1997
Hours of Operation
- MON 7:30am-4:30pm
- TUE 7:30am-4:30pm
- WED 7:30am-4:30pm
- THU 7:30am-4:30pm
- FRI 7:30am-4:30pm
- SAT 7:30am-9:30am
- SUN 7:30am-9:30am
- Dr. Michele L. Evans, MD, FACOG
- Dr. Jeffrey R. Nelson, DO, FACOOG
- Dr. John G. Wilcox, MD, FACOG
- Dr. Robert Boostanfar
- Los Angeles Magazine: Super Doctors, 2010
- Los Angeles Times: Best Doctors in Southern California, 2009
- Pasadena Magazine: Top Doctors Award, 2009
- Resolve: Excellence Award, 2007
- Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology National Teaching Award: 2006
- Fellow: American Collge of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member: American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
Pasadena, CA 91105
Rate and Review Bradford Kolb, MD
“Forever a huge fan of Dr. Kolb!”
I will forever be indebted to Dr. Kolb and his nurses for all they have done for me. Like many, mine is a long journey that has had many interesting twists. I started this process 2 years ago with another clinic in Glendale. In hind site, the apathy and mismanagement by the Glendale doctor was frightening. I was severely hyperstimulated,the doctor missed a tubal pregnancy requiring emergency surgery and when we failed met to discuss my cycle the doctor blamed his embryologist. Dr. Kolb was amazing. He took time to review my history and explained everything is very simple terms. He took time to answer my emails and never made me feel like I was imposing on his time - which I am sure I did. His bedside manner was spectacular and I was always made to feel that nothing else mattered except my care. His nurses are the greatest....always on top my care. In particular, Kristy was like my best girlfriend. I am currently the middle of my first cycle with HRC. No hyperstimulation....I feel great! I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. Regardless of how my cycle turns out, I will forever be a huge fan of Dr. Kolb and his nurses. I couldn't imagine ever seeing anyone else.
Meet the Staff
- Natalie Pena, Marie Gil, Patricia Mancias, Maria Guererro, and Kristy Gonzalez are Dr. Bradford Kolb’s nurses.
- Surgical Center - Maria Figueroa and Yeandry Bardowell.
- Front Desk – Griselda Moreno, Fabiola Lozano, Marisa Saga, and Madeline Ruano.
- Back Office –Rhenee Lopez.
- Cynthia Reynoso and Christina Palomino are nurses for Dr. Michele Evans.
- Saba Herrera and Gladdys Caspellan are Dr. John Wilcox’s nurses.
- Germaine Underbrink and Addiline Fiscus are nurses for Dr. Jeffrey Nelson.
- Egg & Sperm Donation
- Fertility Preservation
- Gestational Carrier
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Male Factor Infertility
- Ovulation Disorders
- PGD/Genetic Diagnosis of Embryos
- Tubal Disorders